• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Jdm ep3

was at knockhill, seen this and now i want to fit it into my motor lol any idea's why the manifold is so long into the head?

05092010485.jpg

it does sound ace its Gordon Sheddens FN2 Touring car lol, just wondered if anyone would know why the length fromt the cylinder head? presume it gives more power at a certain rev range? certainly wouldn't say no to having it hiding under my ep's bonnet hehe

Really nice car that mate. With regards to the BTCC car. I think the longer tubes makes for more power at the top end but compromises on low down torque, whereas shorter tubes has the opposite effect. You can get adjustable length TBs on some cars for this purpose.

Really nice car that mate. With regards to the BTCC car. I think the longer tubes makes for more power at the top end but compromises on low down torque, whereas shorter tubes has the opposite effect. You can get adjustable length TBs on some cars for this purpose.

that would make sense i suppose, they'd be looking for top end flat out power for most tracks keeping corner speed needing less torque unless at a stop start track. i'm thinking about getting the RRC manifold next year and heard its longer so thinking it'd give more top power and with wider ports it should keep the mid power/torque too, just need a way too lose the money out the bank without the other half noticing lol not an easy task

Nice mate it was a toss up between a jdm ep3 or a dc5 went for the teg as one came up local in my area, love the ep3 everytime i look at them *** ;-)

my mate had a DC5 and to be honest thats what made me want one but couldn't really go get the same and wouldn't want to, so ended up looking into the JDM EP3. it was in my budget (just) so had to have one lol just wish i had more cash to blow on it but done ok so far. next on the mods list are RRC inlet mani, exhaust mani and KPro after that who knows lol

What make is the manifold Liam?

Good to see a JDM in such good condition.

It's a Mugen manifold with the Cat in it, when i saw it for sale i couldn't pass it up lol.

cheers buddy i have a little OCD for keeping it clean :)

Back