• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

JDM Integra Type R

Ive been a member for a short while now but have never posted any pictures of my car.

Had it nearly a year now and is without a doubt the best car i've driven and owned. All comments welcome as long as they are not too harsh:lol:

DSCN2008.jpg

DSCN2010.jpg

DSCN2171.jpg

DSCN2173.jpg

DSCN2165.jpg

DSCN2162.jpg

DSCN2163.jpg

I'll be honest, I'm not a great fan of the DC2 but I will say it looks good. I'm guessing it's been stripped out ready to race at some point once you stick some performance mods on there?

I'll be honest, I'm not a great fan of the DC2 but I will say it looks good. I'm guessing it's been stripped out ready to race at some point once you stick some performance mods on there?

Yeah at some point but its plenty quick round a track as it is.

:D

Nice, I Think you should buy a new racing manifold though. Or maybe clean & heat proof spray that one & wrap it in heat proof tape. It looks a little rusty.
Everything else looks great though :cool:

Thanx for the comments. I agree about the manifold, it does look horrible, i took the heat shield off to clean it, just never replaced it.

haha when i saw you pull away on the way to brands hatch, its super quick considering minimal mods.

Chi the chinese dude thats car is in garage atm, hopefully see you sunday

Back