• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Jdm mats

BRINK

Banned
I know you can get jdm mats for around the 170 mark. but i am never going to pay that much! does anyone know where i can get genuine jdm mats for cheaper?

I know this topic has beed discussed to much. but just wondering if anyone can help

jacob

Put a wanted advert in the wanted section or keep your eyes peeled for second hand sets..

I have some DC5 JDM red mats.
The Integra Type R badge comes off in the middle if you really wanted to take it off. They are exactly the same as the EP3 mats?
Id sell for £70
Condition is excellent

IF I bring the CTR on Sunday you can have a look an feel of mine.

You will see straight away that they are no ordinary set of car mats and well worth the extra shift.

there are loads of these threads so instead of making another ill ask here.

How good are the jdm mats compared to the standard mats??

My standard set have a scruffy hole in them now on the drivers side (heel area) I assume theyve been in since new. I was going to just get a new standard set from the dealers this weekend but im worried they will just wear out quickly.. love the jdm mats but phwoaar theyre expensive :O :O

Put it this way, they are worth the £120 they cost. I've done 13k with mine fitted and the only wear is just a little worn looking on the heel pad. They are of fantastic quality.

yeah ebay is really the only place now i think

I'm going to have a scour now.. Pointless question, but is there an equally accepted alternative to the JDM mats, If I can't source a set of the JDM's?

I fear the answer's going to be no :(

Back