• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Jdm mats!

So after seeing that honda have discontinued making the red jdm mats for the ep3 and so probably a shortage would occur i bit my bottom lip and ordered some hopefully delivered tomoro!!! I hope there as good as everyone says! on the pics they look the part! i especially like how they tie the floor in with the colour scheme! As i dont have the prem!

i convinced my gf that she should get me some jdm mats for chimbo and order them now :D

jdm carpet = check
jdm mats = check

wootage = check

Does nayone know anywhere to get a new set of these as opposed to scumbay? There's only one set on there at the moment and I'd prefer new ones as I can't be bothered cleaning them.

I know that they're recently discontinued, but is anyone likely to have stock in the UK?

Thanks

They are well worth the money! seems steep at first but they look the b@llocks and they'll wear better so in the long run it'll stop you wasting money on cheap sets which will need replacing!

Back