• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

JDM Red mats?

Confuses me why Tegiwa don't get some made.

Surely there not that difficult to make.
Would make a mint too!

Confuses me why Tegiwa don't get some made.

Surely there not that difficult to make.
Would make a mint too!

The problem is that the mats have a Type R plate on them, so if Tegiwa made them, they would be totally impersonating Honda.

Where as with their current line of similar products they don't go as far to put the other company's badges on them, thus passing them off as Tegiwa products that look like other items on the market.

If Tegiwa put their badge on them, fair play. I'm not sure they'd be as popular as the genuine Honda access mats. It's different with they're non visable performance parts mind you.

These mats really are great quality, I have had mine 5 years and they are still in fantastic condition.

I've just got myself some of these and I can echo what people are saying about the quality of them. Really is in a different league to the OEM items :D I'm worried aboutt hem getting dirty though :D

Back