• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

JDM red mats

Who on the web site sells brand new JDM red mats and also what is the current price ?

thanks.

managed to pick up some mint ones from ebay for £41

admittedly the drivers mat does have a bit of heel wear - but apart from that you would never know that they werent brand new

howard

Howard said:
managed to pick up some mint ones from ebay for £41

admittedly the drivers mat does have a bit of heel wear - but apart from that you would never know that they werent brand new

howard

cool!

Just bought some from Honda Cardiff...

They are £120...fitted...they wanted £8 for fitting WTF???...fitted??...are you mad???? :shock: :shock:

So that was 8 quid off. :wink:
The I had 10%off for some Honda loyalty card that I have...

So they were £100. 8)

yowserctr said:

They are £120...fitted...they wanted £8 for fitting WTF???...fitted??...are you mad???? :shock: :shock:

So they were £100. 8)

Nice price but not as good as my £88 or Bens £15 :shock: :lol:

dotty said:
yowserctr said:

So they were £100. 8)

Dotty - where did you get yours mate?
Missus is treating me to some for Xmas :wink:

SpaceMonkey said:
dotty said:
yowserctr said:

So they were £100. 8)

Dotty - where did you get yours mate?
Missus is treating me to some for Xmas :wink:

PM sent :twisted:

Jason, the RRP from Honda is approx £110 for the red mats. Less forum discount from my dealership makes it under £100 if you are around the Hemel area.

Dave S said:
Jason, the RRP from Honda is approx £110 for the red mats. Less forum discount from my dealership makes it under £100 if you are around the Hemel area.

Might see if the local stealership will do anything for a forum discount, but is the best way just to ask? :oops:

I know if you don't ask ya don't get :wink:

On the basis of not asking = not getting best ask and say that you are a regular contributor to several major Civic Type R forums and that you are a good ambassador for their dealership and the Honda product in general and that you really are after a set for your car and it may lead to several more sets being purchased through them and you want the reception girls baby and they are jolly nice people who are worth their next pay rise.

I really hope with all that you don't walk into my dealership - I shall just die laughing.

Let us know how you get on and if you get a result name them.

Back