• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

JDM wind deflectors sticky foam help!

I bought some wind deflectors today and i'm after some sticky tape so put them on with. N3YL B seemed to remember someone finding the ultimate tape to use, and i was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction.

Last edited by a moderator:
Markl is the fella to speak to mate, he has refitted his own ones.

I can't rememeber the brand Mark said but i'm sure he will let you know or pm him.:cool:

sorry i rephrase that.

if i were to buy some wind deflectors i would then in turn need to buy this tape, how come its not included in the kit?

sorry i rephrase that.

if i were to buy some wind deflectors i would then in turn need to buy this tape, how come its not included in the kit?

They are included in the kit (new) but when you buy used you need to source some foam tape.

I bought some wind deflectors today and i'm after some sticky tape so put them on with. N3YL B seemed to remember someone finding the ultimate tape to use, and i was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction.

I bought some wind deflectors for my ATR off ebay. I did not need any tape and they fitted in perfectly, all I had to do is slot them in the rubber around the window and they were solid, no clips and no tape. Although every manufacturer probably makes them different, but if anyone else is thinking of getting any I would try them, got them for £35 all in with delivery. I'll post some pictures when I take some.:lol:

Cheers fellas! I used some double sided from Romac, only 3.89 for 5 metres. Going to give this ago and see how long it lasts. :)

Back