• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Jermal's DC5... Now Dat C250 AMG

It'll feel excellent once you get a chance to push on mate :twisted::twisted::twisted:

I did clean under the arches the other day, but because I had the wheels on I couldn't get my man hands behind them to clean the back of the arches. You should have seen the muck that collects along the ridge of the top of the rear arches. Hook your index digit under there when you get a chance and I guarantee there will be solid muck under there!

Need to get a Karcher pressure washer really.

Once it's cleared of shiz, then a simple going over the lip with your mitt will keep it clear of rubbish Tone ;)
Crud collecting here is a huge cause of rear arch rust.

That print out looks :cool: would have been interested to see how honda had set up my car before i put my camber adjusters on as have heard there are many strange & different sets ups been found on type r's.

Teg looks lovely by the way :cool:

I did clean under the arches the other day, but because I had the wheels on I couldn't get my man hands behind them to clean the back of the arches. You should have seen the muck that collects along the ridge of the top of the rear arches. Hook your index digit under there when you get a chance and I guarantee there will be solid muck under there!

Need to get a Karcher pressure washer really.

I havent got any mate =/
I use a karcher 3.99 personally inspired 2 years ago from a friend of mine on detailing world.
But yeah karcher is definitely the best make of pressure washers for cars.

Good write up Jermal

How much would it of cost to have the garage do everything for you? Im guessing in the region of £200?

Good write up Jermal

How much would it of cost to have the garage do everything for you? Im guessing in the region of £200?

probably more.

Labour there is about £55 an hour. I'm guessing 1.5 2 hours minimum. Took me about 2.5 and I've done it before, but they would obviously be quicker. I did stop for a couple of brews too.

then it's £70 for the set up itself, plus they would probably charge more than I paid for the parts. I reckon more along the lines of £250-£300

Forum decals fitted. Thanks muchly mook. :cool:

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

Had them fitted for a couple of weeks, but only just around to taking photos :oops:.

Great write up mate.
I have fitted my Rear Camber adjusters tonight.
But came to do the fronts and got abit stuck lol!!

Which bolt is it that you have to change on the fronts?
I have the same SPC Bolts as you with the CAM on.
Pics would be great of just a quick explanation as need to do it tomorrow morning as im booked in the a Fast Road Set up tomorrow at 9:30am :lol:
thanks

Great write up mate.
I have fitted my Rear Camber adjusters tonight.
But came to do the fronts and got abit stuck lol!!

Which bolt is it that you have to change on the fronts?
I have the same SPC Bolts as you with the CAM on.
Pics would be great of just a quick explanation as need to do it tomorrow morning as im booked in the a Fast Road Set up tomorrow at 9:30am :lol:
thanks

Sorry, chap, I've been offline all weekend. How did you get on? It's the top bolt of the two you need to change btw. It should tell you on the instruction leaflet.

Got a new sticker through the other day:

IMG_0056.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

Also Garyman was kind enough to throw this in with a clay bar I bought from him. Still undecided as to whether I like it or not, but this was IMO the best place for it:

IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0063.jpg

IMG_0058.jpg

Then got a call from Hatton to say that he was at the silo's with Keeno. An impromptu meet then followed:

IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

My mate who was taking the photo's got a finger in this one. He's more vain than Hatton! :lol:

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0086.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0094.jpg

IMG_0095.jpg

IMG_0097.jpg

IMG_0098.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

Back