• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Jermal's DC5... Now Dat C250 AMG

Talk me through the ST-3 please Tony.

What are the main selling/sold points for you. How much of it is the 5 doors?

Talk me through the ST-3 please Tony.

What are the main selling/sold points for you. How much of it is the 5 doors?

Five doors obviously helps a lot. The plans for number two child are floating about and it won't be long before I'm granted access to the holiest of holies to get things chugging along (5 mins max).

I fancy a change from Hondas tbh and want a car that I'm not obsessing over and Tuning etc. my work and personal life is moving on and priorities lie elsewhere. That being said, I'll probably slap a bluefin tune on it as I can get 50bhp and moar torques for £400. Stupid not to really. But that's where the modding will end. Probably.

Alternatives are few and far between if I'm honest. My requirements are it needs to be more family friendly than the Teg but still needs some oomph to keep me happy and in front of mongs who drive too slow and annoy the **** out of me. I could have gone down the German barge route, but for my price range, trying to find anything decent with sub 80,000 miles is a nightmare.

The focus is a very good car by all accounts and I can get a car which is 5 years newer with the same or more power and less miles for the same price. Insurance is considerably cheaper too. I'm guessing parts will be laughably easy to get hold of and very cheap too.

I'm sure my sensible head will fall off at some point and I'll end up buying a two seated sports car. Either that or I'll get divorced and buy a GTR.

I was looking at ST's last night, it would have to be the ST3 for me, front end looks miles better.

I'm a Ford man and always will be, I've wanted one for ages. Running costs can be quite high, especially tyres.

Oh, the one I looked at last night must have been a facelift then, further enquires clearly necessary!

This.

Large%20Image%20%28optional%29.jpg

As opposed this.

focus_st300_demo.jpg

Definitely like the looks of the ST. Impressive power too. Good luck with it doubt you'll regret it.

It's the same with any large turbocharged engine though...

Alternative is Mazdas slightly smaller 2.3 MPS.

I would've tried to tempt you to a part ex with the civic but I vowed to never have a black car :lol:

:lol:
If you're dedicated then a black car isn't a problem. I don't think you would have tempted me with the civic as it's Evo next, finding a nice one is becoming difficult.

Teg has gone. First to see it bought.

Mark, I'll be coming up next weekend to buy your car.

Likeaboss.

Back