• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Jermal's DC5... Now Dat C250 AMG

Good luck with the new car Tony, shame you have moved away from Honda but can see nothing really fitting what you wanted within budget, just stay away from Busseys!:smt047. Ford in Ludham provide good service and are cheaper :)

From the Evo review:

So an increase of 33 BHP but according to the Bluefin site it takes the power up to 305 which is an increase of 83. Quite a difference. :confused:

Different reviews have given different figures. Obviously Superchips are going to give the best figure they can. I'm not exactly sure whether an increase of 50bhp indicates an overall increase at the top end, or an increase of 50bhp in places within the rev range. What I do know is that it will give me a fair bit more grunt and quite a lot more torque for a reasonable price. Something that is very expensive to get out of Hondas.

The Evo review also said its a welcome mod to the ST and far more beneficial than the map they offer for the RS.

I'd be very interested in getting it on the rollers Loxy. The beauty of having a plug and play map like this is you can do an easy before and after run like you say.

Tbh, it's the only thing I plan on doing to the car other than refurbing the wheels, or perhaps changing the wheels for the more angular facelift versions.

You must have missed this.

no I didn't. I just quoted it before I read it and couldn't be bothered to change it. Superchips say the standard remap without any other mods will give you 50bhp. Stick another turbo, inter cooler, air box and header on it and it will go over 300bhp easy. CBA with that shít.

fcd429e7.jpg

Innit.

I'll throw my two pence in. I had 2 ST's both Wolf tuned to circa 300 bhp. The handset is really the only thing you need - any of them do a good job. I haven't read the entire thread as I need sleep, but if you haven't done it I can hazard a guess and say that you will change the exhaust at some point to something slightly bigger. Great cars, really enjoyed owning mine, when the RS was bought it was a bit of an anti-climax as the power difference was minimal. You will enjoy it mate. But you will come back to VTEC. Everyone does in the end.

Back