• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Jermal's DC5... Now Dat C250 AMG

c168a133-1.gif

They make me drool. Any of the colours, even the green.

At first you think the green is too much, but then you remember the fact the whole car looks stupid anyway and the green starts to make more sense.

I'd have one purely for the looks - I have no idea about the power and it doesn't matter to me.

Agreed, there's a green one that lives near me so see it regularly. Looks excellent every time it goes past.

So I gave the car its first wash today. When I say I gave, what I mean is that I gave a bunch of Polskis £6 to clean my car for me. Came up well too.

Decided to give the tailpipes a bit of TLC too as they obviously hadn't been cleaned too often. They were discoloured through heat and a build up of exhaust shít. Went over them with some autosol and some wire wool. Looking a lot better now, but I think I will get a new exhaust system at some point in the future.

Sam's jaw has dropped, i quote "He's been to polaks after i had it detailed with Dodo juice and machine polished!?"

:lol:

Sam's jaw has dropped, i quote "He's been to polaks after i had it detailed with Dodo juice and machine polished!?"

:lol:

They're actually pretty good. Use good products, wash mits, power washers and chamois cloths. They can do the same job I'd do, but in five minutes and not forty.

Plus, when it needs it, I'll machine polish it to undo all of their hard wor... scratches.

Yes, for those precious 7 minutes black is best. Then there's a slight breeze and it's covered in crap again. Worth it for the 7 minutes though.

Yes, for those precious 7 minutes black is best. Then there's a slight breeze and it's covered in crap again. Worth it for the 7 minutes though.

I'll just get the poles to go over it again. I'm ****ed if I'm spending hours cleaning my car any more.

Poles FTW. The workforce at my one is half Polish and half Algerian, funny to listen to them talking to each other in sketchy English.

Back