• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Jermal's DC5... Now Dat C250 AMG

:lol:

Any pics of the results of the "detail" Tone? :) Still yet to see pics, but for the ones in the ad.

Afraid not. If you look out of your window for 10 minutes, you'll probably see a Focus. It looks like one of them.

The only pics I've taken so far are of my first styling mod. It was when the car was dirty though.

0ae1728d.jpg

c2a6f839.jpg

Wasn't that the idea when the badge was designed? I seem to remember it had some element of ford in it?

Courtesy of DMB graphics Twanga.

Lettering is finished in chrome instead of white as it is on the stickers.

We decided on the cheaper option of stickers originally as we could maximise the profit going to charity.

The fit is superb and looks like OEM. Really pleased with it.

Afraid not. If you look out of your window for 10 minutes, you'll probably see a Focus. It looks like one of them.

The only pics I've taken so far are of my first styling mod. It was when the car was dirty though.

0ae1728d.jpg

c2a6f839.jpg

Absolutely love it Tone, the badges fit perfectly, DMB made a good job,and you made a good choice. Ben would be proud as punch i reckon :D

Always makes me laugh when people brag about engines in cars but a little 2 litre Honda engine can keep up and even beat them. :eek:

Back