• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Jetseal 109

Anyone else here tried this? I bought some the other day and tried it out earlier. It must be the easiest stuff to apply and buff off. I'm always sceptical about how easily some polishes are to use, had a few nightmares in the past but this is great. First coat goes on and comes off pretty much straight away. Second coat gets left for a few hours but still comes off just as easily.

Admitedly my car is new, but it's now shinier than a very shiny thing. Should protect the paint well and make cleaning easier - also put it on the wheels

Dec07003.jpg

You can use it all over, including glass and plastic, I'v used it for the past year on mine.

Still shiney!

Dsc01508-1.jpg

btw, its a sealant, not a polish, it sets rock hard.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been using Jetseal for the last couple of months, it is really good stuff. I've switched to Collinite wax now though and I think that's even better

Wouldn't you use both? Sealant and then wax over the top? (unless you didn't want to hassle of applying to products, albeit at different intervals)

Wouldn't you use both? Sealant and then wax over the top? (unless you didn't want to hassle of applying to products, albeit at different intervals)

Your right Giger ;)
Although Collinite will last for about 6mths :eek:

I've recently started using Jetseal and found it really good and easy to use.

After Lee and AndyH suggestions- i'm going to get some Dodo Purple as a wax on top

Yeah, that's what I've been doing. Four layers of Jetseal over a couple of months now switched to Collinite. After winter I'll clean it all off with a good polish and start again

Surely it would be better to strip all the products off with a citrus wash rather than mechanically stripping the products before starting again?

Clay bar is probly the best. I fairy it then rinse immediatly. Then clay. All off :D

Need another coat of zymol carbon before it gets even worse i think!

Back