• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Jimbothemagnificent's magnificent EP3

OH HOLY SEXYBALLSHAPPYTIME! I just made an AWESOME purchase online! It's brand new and coming all the way from Japan. It's going to be bukkake worthy.

But I'm not telling you what it is.

Nope.

Not neons.
Not carbon.
Not harnesses.

More clues (I like this game):

You're not thinking big enough.

It will probably lead me on a journey of weight reduction.

Because RACE CAR.

Lol, some fine suggestions there. Conor mate, I researched flux capacitors, but unfortunately it's impossible to generate the 1.21gw required while staying within the uk speed limits. It's cool though, I already have the Gray's almanac, which tells me that this will be arriving in the next 6-8 weeks:

Well done Doodle, you win the star prize (the donkey will be greased and harnessed-up and ready whenever you're free).

It can be achieved through making vtec crossover with your mouth thengoin vtec yo ahha thought i would have abit of a laugh with the guessing game jim haha nice seat my friend whered ya order that from ?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

It's coming through GSM performance, never heard anything about them so hopefully it'll be a painless process.

I'm thinking that the rear seats need to come out, mostly so that I'm never tempted to carry passengers in the back with a harness bar right in front of their faces. I'll be keeping the seatbelts and adding harnesses, but I don't want a fully stripped rear. I want it to be 'racecar for the road', so no bare metal.

Currently I'm exploring ways to mold carpet around foam for the sides and make a floor out of cardboard/lightweight wood. The idea being to remove everything behind the front seats, then create a smooth lightweight interior.

If anybody has experience of making custom carpeting for cars I'd love some advise!

Sounds goood mate i dont think ive heard anyone do that so get it done be the first to do it mate

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Sounds goood mate i dont think ive heard anyone do that so get it done be the first to do it mate
Yes mate, unfortunately that means that there's nobody out there to show me how to do it! I've got some experimenting to do, and much google research (which generally leads to some interesting and dark corners of the tinterweb, so I guess I'll learn more than I ever wanted to).

Oh very nice.
Didnt take much to b.reak you mate.

Lol, no it didn't, that's because I'm hugely over-excited. 6-8 weeks is going to feel like a lifetime!

I was going to guess seats, fits all the clues.

Theyre lovely seats, going to be money well spent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back