• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Jimbothemagnificent's magnificent EP3

Cheers guys!

Fordy it's a sportex unsilenced 2.5" b-pipe and M2 sport axleback, cheap and cheerful. and LOUD. It makes a great noise, but it is time for a better quality system, so I'm saving for a custom.

15ek4f7.png
keue52.png
2uy3q4w.png

thats just a few samples of what he can do but any colour background any colour H skys the limit really whatever you want :)
just have to message him and wait for his reply can take a few days though for him to get back to ya with a price etc

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been wanting to do this for ages, but it was worth the weight.

Last night in bed my girlfriend kept saying "weight, slow down!". Problem solved.

Wow, the stripped interior makes my exhaust sound like righteous war in the 41st millennium in the name of the Emperor.

If you are a uber-funking-mega-geek, you may understand this. If you are not an uber-funking-mega-geek; imagine that you are a uber-funking-mega-geek, then imagine how awesome war would be in the 41st millennium with genetically engineered superhumans in power armour killing the f**k out of alien f**kholes with chainswords and super massive guns.

Yeah. That's how I commute.

Wow, the stripped interior makes my exhaust sound like righteous war in the 41st millennium in the name of the Emperor.

If you are a uber-funking-mega-geek, you may understand this. If you are not an uber-funking-mega-geek; imagine that you are a uber-funking-mega-geek, then imagine how awesome war would be in the 41st millennium with genetically engineered superhumans in power armour killing the f**k out of alien f**kholes with chainswords and super massive guns.

Yeah. That's how I commute.

The emperor guides my blade ......

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Back