• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Jimbothemagnificent's magnificent EP3

The pics were on the A82. The B863 is the Kinlochleven loop.

The best route is starting at the south end of Loch Lomond and following the A82 all the way to Glencoe town, then a loop around the B863. From there the A82 past Fort William and Loch Ness is also excellent but tends to get busy during tourist season. It's also no great hardship to go back on the A82! I had to take the A85 and A84 back last night because the A82 closed for works at 10pm, just after I got through on the way north. That was fun too.

I'm definitely going to do this!! I cant wait now lol roll on 2 weeks!!!!!

Hey, I could pull off wearing a skirt! It was more a comment about how the only thing keeping me away from Scotland is my wife and the fact she'd probably leave me if I attempted to force her to move that far away from her family.

Hell, it was a big enough struggle convincing her to live 40 minutes away when we bought our first home...

Karl has managed to do Glencoe and the loop though , surely that buys him some man points back jimbo?

sent from the boss droid

Lol, I guessed that, I was just teasing. I'm kind of a dick like that :lol:

Coming SO far to drive these roads is definitely worth a whole sack of man-points. Make sure you save them up for another trip north of the wall when you replace the EP.

Garry, I've fixed the numberplate light. Just for you :smt056

Also ordered one harness in black. When I get the money together for the other seat, I'm pretty tempted to get it in black and put a red harness on it. Because. That's why.

Garry, I've fixed the numberplate light. Just for you :smt056

Also ordered one harness in black. When I get the money together for the other seat, I'm pretty tempted to get it in black and put a red harness on it. Because. That's why.

Good man!

now you have an excuse to go out for a drive again and retake the pics with working number plate lights;)

Second seat ordered with harness and mounts, and of course I'm not telling you lot what it is. I will however leave this here just to tease you......

Information: ************* Limited edition ******* bucket seat has quality, safety and leading ergonomics built in. This ******* edition seat is based on the original ******* Limited edition seat with an all new fabric colour and detailed stitching. The experience and knowledge gained through the development of professional motorsport has been used to create this high performance seat for road use. This seat offers excellent lateral support; firm, comfortable, hard wearing twill fabric with exceptional safety.

• Carbon or FRP construction for ultra lightweight and maximum strength
  • Improved cushion design to aid comfort
  • 5 harness slots
  • High sides from increased lateral support
  • Hard friction suede trim for increased support.
Pricing: Product pricing is for a single ******* Limited Edition Bucket seat.
Weight: 5.5kg (Approximately) Per ******* Limited Edition Bucket Seat
Seat design: These are fixed back racing seats and are designed to hug you and provide optimal support. They do not tilt or recline and are made for performance.

Properly funking excited now!

Yeh, it's a fairly obvious clue if you've been to the right place. I've only seen them on 3 uk websites though, so I imagine quite a few people will be in the dark

R35735 you can have a signed photo portrait of the seat, a custom drawing from the H&H workshop and a Danger Mouse badge.

You guys suck at this game....

In other news, I put a Skunk2 billet gearknob on today. Really surprisingly good pocket money part. Couldn't believe the weight of it when I took it out the box!

Well I guess I made it too easy then. Well played Sir.

Your drawing is in progress. Are you coming to JAE? We should make it our mission to recreate this drawing with the most congenial young lady that we can find, that will be your photo portrait.

For now, a sneak preview:

Not sure yet, depends on work. The drawing and Mighty Mouse badge are encouraging me even more though!

Back