• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Jimbothemagnificent's magnificent EP3

Wow, thanks for the response guys! It's ****ing me off that it's not perfect. Some of the diamonds are a bit squint, though that's probably just from looking at it so closely for so long. I'm not going to look at it again until it's in the car.

Yea I thought it was yours.
The wheels gave it away.
It was coming into largs at the yatcht haven I'm sure.

*pops back in* Because you split your sides lol'ing?

Indeed, I found it very humerus. I would never bypass an opportunity for a bad pun. You are the one with the inside information, so feel free to rectalfy any of my mistakes. I'm quite A positive type, but if you think it's all in vein then go suture self.

Well, ****. I opened up the box of my nice shiny new Buddyclub seat, I've been itching to fit it for weeks but I've been holding off until I've finished moving house. Now I find that some complete ******* of a postman has been dragging the box along the ground. Not just a little bit either, to the extent that the cardboard, bubblewrap and plastic cover has been worn through and the seat is scratched.

Sorry for all the ****.

On a happier note, I've found the exact angle I need to get the car into the new driveway without ripping the exhaust off. (JUST lol).

Also this happened (I am such a child):

Boobs rock!

Not so cool about your new seat. :( Did you sign for it "unchecked"? As you'll be able to claim against the courier if you did.

I honestly don't know what I signed :picardfp:

I was much to excited about the box to be thinking clearly. I'll have alook at the postage on the box tomorrow, try to figure out where I stand. The Royal Mail website has been no help at all so far, complex to the point of obfuscation.

I've talked and sent pictures to GSM Performance, they seem to be a good bunch, so hopefully they will be able to help out.

And yes, boobs do indeed rock.

Back