• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

^Joe's Satin OEM EP3

Joe, grab yourself a Foam Lance.

http://www.elitecarcare.co.uk/elite-heavy-duty-foam-lance-6-types-of-fitment-and-free-1l.php

This is the one I recently bought. It's brill. All you need to do is lightly wipe the mitt over the paintwork as the lube from the foam is so good. The mitt is totatly cover with the foam. When risning it in a bucket after, it gives enough foam that it looks like normal shampoo in a bucket, I can't reccomend these things enough.

Cheers mate, yes I've got a lance, had my own business for almost a year now ''detailing''

I'd not use the mitt on just foam though.

D2 camber arms arrived, and bought a lower tie bar :D

Cheers mate, yes I've got a lance, had my own business for almost a year now ''detailing''

I'd not use the mitt on just foam though.

D2 camber arms arrived, and bought a lower tie bar :D

Sorry I didn't know that.

Why would you not use the mitt on the foam?

just looking through your thread mate. your car is stunning, looks like mine :D hope to keep mine in the same condition.

Sorry I didn't know that.

Why would you not use the mitt on the foam?

No worries :) ....Because it's not TBM :lol:

Thanks for the comment Enzo.

Win pics:-

2009_0730goodies0001800x600.jpg

2009_0730goodies0002800x600.jpg

2009_0730goodies0003800x600.jpg

2009_0730goodies0004800x600.jpg

2009_0730goodies0005800x600.jpg

I was chatting with Paul at TDI, he took off someone's wheel to find the D2 Camber arm had snapped in two :D

I have the LCA's the only fault with them was the bushes, the bushes on mine are refurbed, FTW.

Cheers lads.

D2 ones are new at least. I did some research in a thread (by Jermal I believe), plenty of people have had them and had no problems.

Maybe I should have got Breitlings. :lol:

:lol:

I don't know what colour to get the tie bar, and JDM arb done?

I fancy Tein Green tbh :D

Eibachs FTW :lol:

tein green sounds different for the tie bar n ARB. reckon it could look cool :cool:.

Maybe I should have got Breitlings. :lol:

I have Eibachs from TGM.

I would have thought you have to be unlucky for your camber arms to snap.

Maybe teh lad was running serious camber and was honing it around with the bum slapping about.

LOL, Thanks mate.

Had the FRSU done today, also picked up another Mugen sock. :)

Talking to Paul @ TDi has got me wanting to buy more stuff though :-\

Plenty more to come :D

Back