• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

^Joe's Satin OEM EP3

effectively yes, lol. Just a very thick piece of cord thing, it is solid though and fits perfectly.

Stopped all of my rattles anyway.

Bay looks loads better without the engine cover mate.

Seriosuly think about doing the SP cover matt black to go with the splats on the rocker cover, I think that will look better than carbon. Plus every sod has a carbon cover, be it a ultralight or Spoon one.

Window rattle really used to **** me off in my EP3, to the point I'd just not have it half way. Great little mod by the sounds of it.

utf-8BSU1HMDAzMTktMjAxMDA5MDctMTg1MC5qcGc.jpg

:eek:

effectively yes, lol. Just a very thick piece of cord thing, it is solid though and fits perfectly.

Stopped all of my rattles anyway.

its diesel spill pipe have loads of this at work ? wheel looks :cool:

Cool mate, use some on the prem. has worked well with mine.

Cheers - I am 50/50 atm lol

:? dont know mate, maybe the bronze dosen't sit very well on the sharpe edges of the OEM wheels as well as other wheels.

I think once the caps are on they will look better, they dont look bad, just different.

Didnt fancy green like your other bits did you ???

Yeah maybe look better with the caps back on - who knows.

I am still not sure.

I wouldn't mind green tbh, but I may look a bit of a cnut, what about black?

Not a fan of black myself, for me, the best colour to do OEM Enkei's is anthracite.

I know everyone has them but they do look good.

I've always said you're the most decent guy on the forum J,

True Nicholas, true. See how they grow on me. I haven't paid for the refurb anyway yet :lol:

I like the colour and the refurb looks like it's been done well.

I was too unoriginal to go for anything but the standard colour.

Maybe you could go for green Honda logos on the centre caps to match the engine bay?

Edit: Just noticed it's my 100th post woo hoo!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bronze looks cool mate, also as Sublow said they would look cool with green H's especially if they were reflective ones!

Joe,

I like the wheels, perhaps get some proper pictures up so can get a better look but i approve!

:smt023

im not too sure about the bronze mate, cant quite make my mind up about it, definately different :) i think matt black would look good on satin, especially with the red calipers behind. would look mean as! but its quite common though. i say stick with them see if they grow on you

Back