• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

^Joe's Satin OEM EP3

If I get to meet Tolner again I will do them for free.

Suitsy. I see what you're saying. I thought I would roll around on unsilenced b-pipe with oem box for a while. then eventually get backbox. I suppose if that turns to be too loud I could replace oem b-pipe and sell superdupersprint.

PM me a pic of your wheels :D

Suitsy. I see what you're saying. I thought I would roll around on unsilenced b-pipe with oem box for a while. then eventually get backbox. I suppose if that turns to be too loud I could replace oem b-pipe and sell superdupersprint.

Good idea, try it out, just keep your OEM pipe.

If I get to meet Tolner again I will do them for free.

PM me a pic of your wheels :D

I like the unsilenced B and OEM BB, sounds mean. It is much louder on full chat but still alright to cruise with for me, and I drive 60+ miles a day. It sounds how it should sound now! More like the b16/b18 kind of sound.

:D :D :D :D :D

DSCF3313800x600.jpg

DSCF3324800x600.jpg

DSCF3315800x600.jpg

DSCF3316800x600.jpg

DSCF3318800x600.jpg

DSCF3319800x600.jpg

DSCF3320800x600.jpg

DSCF3321800x600.jpg

DSCF3325800x600.jpg

DSCF3327800x600.jpg

Hurrrah.

Going to give the calipers another coat of paint (been on 2 years), get rid of the type R stickers on the calipers, and consider red H's ?

It looks very cleanly styled mate, not as in your face as the bronze, but I did really like the bronze!

Get some reflective Red H's. They look the shiznle. They look normal in everyday light, but give off a reflective glimmer if caught at the right angle at night. Had them on my EP3 alloys when I had them refurbed.

Finally had enough spare wonga to get the alloy's refurbed. Been wanting to get them done since I bought the car. The previous owners obviously couldn't parallel park for sh1t!

Some before shots:

Old2.jpg

Old1.jpg

Pretty much all 4 alloys had fairly nasty kerbing all the around the outer edge. Blistering was starting to creep up around the centre caps and brake dust and grime was impregnated in most corners. The H's had faded a bit too.

DSC01755.jpg

DSC01757.jpg

DSC01759.jpg

DSC01766.jpg

Due to some evasive action to avoid a sideswipe, I had also taken a rather large chunk out of the wheel and tyre of my offside rear wheel...

Old5.jpg

So after £200 and a day without the car (I had to borrow my old car for the day, that was fun :evil:), here are the finished results:

New2.jpg

New1.jpg

New3.jpg

I had my new tyres fitted and balanced as well. The new tyres are a vast improvement :twisted:.

New4.jpg

As the colour is slightly different, the centre caps were also sprayed. I got some shiny new H's from Mook. They're reflective and in the right light, look :cool:

All in all, well chuffed

Know what you're saying - I quite like them as they are. I will order them and then 'just in case' :smt077

I <3 smilies

:smt031
:smt032
:smt033
:smt034
:smt035

Whats your facebook name joe..?...think I might have ignored a request from you ages ago....sorry about that, only just realised who it was/is. Add me again and we'll be fb buddies.

I have no idea what your name is mate :lol:

You may have been thinking of joeR ?

Anyway, Joe Hunt. (LOL)

Back