• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Joey's new motor - Honda CR-Z sport. PWP

No one fits in the back though, other than kids. But kids are generally a pain, so let's just call it a 2 seater.

These are my commuter car of choice, was out of my budget when I was shopping though. One for the future though, 50mpg is achievable & don't forget Unleaded is much cheaper than Diesel.

These are my commuter car of choice, was out of my budget when I was shopping though. One for the future though, 50mpg is achievable & don't forget Unleaded is much cheaper than Diesel.

Yep.
I've averaged 53.5mpg over 10,000 miles (actual, as my mileage is recorded on Road Trip app for iPhone)

The trip computer on the car is remarkably accurate, saying 53.6mpg (!!) :D

Well it's definitely food for thought!

Petrol will work out marginally cheaper.
Insurance is still £900 for me but I've got 0 NCB, claims and points. :(

I've yet to find out what the new company car scheme is in my new role, but if it's pants, I WILL get one of these!

Went to have a look at one of these today.

Lovely little motors :)

I had my bike in the car as it happened as I'd just been racing.
Tried it in the boot and it was far too small really.

Seats down, frame JUST fitted in. Then you have to consider potentially 2 sets of wheels, a pump and a kit bag too.

Yeah I could put some in the front, but then the Misses can't come too....

Ruled out unfortunately.

Tried a Civic and really liked it, but may have settled on something else instead. Polar opposite haha!

thanks for your time though!

Back