• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

johngreen537's Milano EP3! Neuspeed ARB's! Bonnet Wrap!

Hi all.
Just joined the forum, so I'm a noob, but not to all things Honda :)
I've owned more civic's than I care to count, all VTi's, 51 plate EP3, 96 JDM ITR, and now my new (to me) 03 plate EP3.

It's done 92k, and has almost full history etc, quite chuffed with it, but still getting used to the noises again!

Some pics:

Day I collected it!
0e.jpg

The centre console was scratched to buggery and the paint had slight fading, so I wrapped it:
11.jpg

And the door handles to match!
15.jpg

Also wrapped the Intake mani cover, spark plug cover and fuse box lid, until I can afford to repalce the bits with real CF :)
21.jpg

The red in the seat holes was also faded and tatty, so, you guessed it...
2c.jpg

Then, got my polisher out at the weekend to get the paint back to good shape as it was starting to show some slight fade!
4a%20(3).jpg

I've also wrapped th door sashes, as they had some nasty scratches etc!
I know wrapping is not to everyones taste, but it's all as temporary as possible until I can replace with the real stuff.

not sure where to go next, don't really want to increase the power too much, more cosmetic for a while i think! Thinking of redo'ing the inner light surrounds in carbon as I think the blackened newer lights looks miles better!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the club, I wouldn't do any more wrapping but it is your choice. Not sure on the mirror decals either.

Nice car overall though, predface milano omonomnmonom

lol, decals on the mirrors are for another forum I'm a moderator on, otherwise I'm not a great lover of decals in general!
I'm probably going to wrap the interior of the lights, but mainly as I'm totally useless with paint :D

Thanks.... I do like my carbon :) In the absence of enough money to buy real stuff, wrap will look good enough (till I can afford real bits) ;)

Few minor updates, mostly carbon, so if you don't like wrap, or have soo much money you can afford to custom make every little bit in the real deal, stop reading now ;)

Black backed the headlamps, in carbon look:
89%20(2).jpg

Looks good, I think!
92%20(2).jpg

On car....
8c%20(2).jpg

And the guage surronds:
95%20(2).jpg

Wider angle
96%20(2).jpg

I like it, I'm sure some won't :D

Cheers fella. Been making some earth straps at the weekend! I've got a Driffin I-Trip, which is a radio trasmitter for i-Pod and the likes....
Works fine, if i put ALL the wiring into the cubby whole under the radio! If not, signal goes to crap! If I have it all stuffed into the cubby hole, it's fine, unless I turn the fans and lights on, then the signal dies / goes ropey. Assumed it was earths going bad, or insuffiecient as it only happened when I added load to the alternator.

Added another alternator earth, and battery earth (added extra as opposed to replaced) and seems much better now. Still not perfect, but I'll have to figure out the other earth points to see if it carries on improving!

Back