• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

johngreen537's Milano EP3! Neuspeed ARB's! Bonnet Wrap!

Lacquer peel been doing my nut in the past few days......
6d.jpg

6e%20(2).jpg

6f.jpg

70%20(2).jpg

71.jpg

72.jpg

73%20(2).jpg

74.jpg

78.jpg

It's not perfect, but not bad at all ;)

Yeah baby!
7f%20(5).jpg

80%20(5).jpg

Now all I need are some drop links to make it work :D Had to hack off mine as they were crudded up and the hex key rounded!
New ones should arrive tomorrow morning!

looks smart mate, think you have done a wicked job on the bonnet too, cant have been easy. Should look awesome with the roof done aswell!

looks decent, will still be wanting some of my interior wrapped mate, broke my leg on saturday though so wont be driving for a while. Silver console, dash around the clocks and were you going to do the handles too?

Can do mate, just text me when you want them done. Ideal time if you can't drive though :)
Unlcky on the leg! Which bit? Hurts like a b4stard don't it! I've broken more bones than I can count!

dislocated my knee cap and broken the actual knee. hurt like hell lol. Going to be off work for a good while now and dont get paid which is crap. Id love to have the bonnet done aswell but i dont know how we could do that unless i drive to you and i certainly dont trust myself to do it. Think i'll just stick with the few bits and bobs interior wise to start with.

Bonnet looks pretty good mate, but it doesn't work with the headlights IMO. Roof, spoiler and bonnet could look pretty swish together, but I would revert to standard headlights, or, facelift.

Back