• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Joining the Gruppe M bandwagon :smt023

Ok the time has finally come... My lovely missus has agreed to get me a Gruppe M :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I have the ITG maxogen fitted at the moment which is awesome, but I want the daddy of all inductions ( will be selling the ITG once the GM has arrived :wink: )

I have wanted one of these for a long time since I first had an EP3 at the end of 2003, but could never justify the price tag it came with so I settled with Blitz, AEM, Simota, AEM again, ITG....

... Until now, Well my other half has agreed to buy me one. The trouble is I understand she is having trouble sourcing one.. I am currently in PM talks with a lad on the ITR-DC5 forum who ironically is also in Basra (the palace) :lol:

He is selling his teg but the Gruppe M is part of the deal, However if he can sell that seperatley I have first dibs! - Crazy isn't it we are both on Ops and we are negotiating a deal via PM!!

If this fails then obviously I will need another way of getting a Gruppe M, I'm not couning on another second hand sale as they are rare as Hens teeth, especially for the DC5!!

So peeps - I ask you to help my lovely gf find me one :lol: :lol:

Thanks and sorry for the ramble!

The ITG is a great bit of kit, but the undisputed king has always been the Gruppe M..

I think the one I was after (used) will be mine :twisted:

dotty said:
The ITG is a great bit of kit, but the undisputed king has always been the Gruppe M..

Good work then matey!!
AC :D

andycole said:
dotty said:

Good work then matey!!
AC :D

Sure is, If it pulls off!

I hinted at my ITG being for sale once I get a Gruppe M and have had a few pms 8)

Found a used one 8)

I like the way the intake is modded :twisted:

dsc03161cg9.jpg

I've always wondered why the weather strip that meets the scuttle is made out of such high wearing rubber, have fun with the GruppeM Stu. :D

Joined the Bandwagon too!!!! Gruppe M on the way! and cant wait!!!
Much better than my crappy Quikshift..... :oops:

Only thing am wondering about is THAT scuttle panel...... sure the fit is ok and the 3M tape definatly stops the squeeking????

Back