• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Jonnyplusone's 05 Cosmic EP3

quick update..

arches are still rubbing a TAD at the back, so paul from archenemy is coming back to me all the way from london to re do it and is only charging me £20 for his petrol. Can't fault that! He also has a low b16 CRX vtec which i might try take a cheeky snap of.

also on that note, i'm getting my FRSU done tomorrow, if i change my drop links later (they may need doing), does that mean the FRSU needs doing again?

image_zps8c709282.jpg

Had my Frsu done with camber bolts and rear camber arms. Does this look right?? I think not?? Wondering if I should go back? Advice would be great from someone here?

I asked for 1 degree neg camber all round
2mm toe in at rear
1mm toe out at front

I'd probably have it done again just to make sure. I've gotta get mine done again soon as I'm getting polybushes fitted on the whole rear end, new lca's and asr brace so not doubt it will all need setting up again. My first car was a crx vtec and still kinda regret selling it as it was absolutely mint condition by the time I got rid of it and I spent a small fortune modifying it. Still love a clean crx.

yeah, gonna pop in tomorrow. Guy on the phone tried telling me that it's correct!

however the camber for all the wheels bar one is the same. So with that logic, he has done 1 wrong, or 3 wrong!

is it supposed to be 1deg of negative camber on each wheel? or all around (so .5 each wheel, so the total camber = 1?) i'm confused!

Consider: It is measure in degrees (1 degree = 60 minutes) so the max difference between wheels is 1/6th of 1 degree. It's really not much. NOT something you would notice in a road car.

Last edited by a moderator:
When you put it like that I suppose it's not very far out at all then really. Still need to really get mine set up as I've had loads of bits fitted and it could do with it. Still fancy a set of grid drifts and get rid of the
boosts I've got but don't know how wide I can get away with and what offset etc without needing arch work.

Back