• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Jonny's Integra DC2 Turbo build.

Dont know whats took me so long to join this site, but here i am. Few pics of my Teg here. If your into the stadard look as a know some people are then dont look! Mines modded to the limit! Just a few more things to get it to the way i want it!

Attachments

• IMG_6077.JPG
    IMG_6077.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 39
Ok, having dramas uploading pics it says they're too large, they're only 2.2mb? there's a pic from fast car website any way i'm working on the rest!!

Sign up to somewhere like photobucket, you can host them up to 1 meg free IIRC, if they image is too big to start with it will auto-scale them.

Car looks very :cool: BTW.

YEAH a serious amount of time and money, 2 turbos, 2 rebuilds and loads more. i'll put a full spec up if people are interested.

Im always drivinging though shieds to get to the gym, will keep an eye out for your car.

Keep a look out from January then as I'm banned until then and shes locked up in the garage lol. What gym do you go to mate. Use YMCA myself when I ain't got 2 broke thumbs any way!! What you driving?

HA HA no bother mate will look out in January, i go to the DW Gym. I drive a red FN2, have a look on the link in my signature.

Back