• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

jreedy27's ctr

just thought i'd show you guys a picture i took of my car the other day, i'm no photographer so please excuse the poor quality lol,
my mods so far are-
Gruppe M induction kit
supersprint unsilenced mid-pipe
E-Tech front strut brace

next up i will be adding the following mods- spoon n1 b/box, spoon mid pipe, dc sports 4 2 1 manifold along with k-pro and mapping all to be done by paul at tdi north. (cant fooookin wait to lol, not till the start of november though)

Last edited by a moderator:
because i went up to tdi north on tuesday with my friend in his jdm ep3 to get his car k-pro'ed and mapped to suit his mods which are- spoon n1 spoon b-pipe, gruppe m and a dc sports 4 2 1 manifold, with these mods and k-pro he was dynoed at 247.5 bhp and 163 lbs torque. Well i think this is seriously impresive for N/A so i am going to copy his exact mods to get as much power as possible from my car. That and the spoon n1 looks awesome imo, i would have left the supersprint b pipe on but it has no silencer whereas the spoon b pipe does. I'm loving my mid pipe for now but i'll just sell it on the forum when i have funds ready for my next mods:)

It will still be fairly loud seen as though i will be having a manifold fitted, it's just that if i kept the supersprint mid pipe on along with the manifold and spoon n1 b/box, then i dread to think how loud this combo would be. At least with the spoon b pipe it has a silencer and is still the same size bore as the s/sprint mid pipe (62 mm iirc) and the silencer on the spoon b pipe is not restrictive according to paul at tdi north and i'd beleive anything he tells me about ctr's especially ep3's. After hearing my friends jdm ep3 with this set up i love the sound it kicks out lol, especially when it vtecs at 4,500 rpm with the k-pro,:twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:
i don`t suppose you have any videos of how your car sounds with your existing setup? Found a few on youtube but they aren`t the best.

One without the `orrible gruppe noise would be appreciated :lol:

i don`t suppose you have any videos of how your car sounds with your existing setup? Found a few on youtube but they aren`t the best.

One without the `orrible gruppe noise would be appreciated :lol:

to be honest mate i dont :( but i'm sure someone wanted to no how it sounds on the ctr forum and and some guy on there pm'ed him a sound clip, so you could have a scout on there. (thats if your allowed on lol) look in the exhaust section as iirc it was fairly recent. :)

ok mate no worries, i think the ctr forums down at the minute so i cant search for it for you yet, soon as i can i'll try and upload a soundclip for you, trust me though you'll like it :D

cheers neil, i wasn't sure where to put it ( no pun intended lol), god i'm making some mistakes on here today, :smt047
oops ive just realised theres a members cars section.

Car's looking trick mate!!

Good results your mate got on the RR.

Someone on CTRO got 170lb/ft torque when they had their car run and that was just on a GM and exhaust IIRC.

Thanks for the replies fellas, i just cant wait for my next mods to go on now, i want kpro very bad lol:D :twisted:

wrong sticker in the window! :idea:
lol yeah i appologise about that sticker in the window guys, i'm a regular member on there but like to come on here as well now. I could be changing stickers soon to this forum lol, or i could have one forum sticker on either side? :twisted:

i actually tried to get registered on t'other forum but the link they sent by e-mail didn't work, i think it was cos i'm with aol. contact the administrators they said but i had no luck. still its not bad on here

Back