• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

jrsc McPremier Update Pg 5 New Rims

Love the look of this civic. Not seen it around sunny Stoke though. Shall keep my eyes and ears open. haha

Thanks mate.

I'm up and down the A500 quite a bit in it although i'm not a true Stokie as i live between Stoke & Crewe!

Quick Update

Bought a new rocker cover off Bren from ctro.
Bren fitted the cover today, looks really nice! :cool:

Few pics here of it fitted.

1.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

Excellent colour scheme going on there, if you had said you were getting a blue one, I would not have thought it would go well.

But it really looks good and goes well with the cuff on the ARC.

Yop job :D .

Quick Update

Got some second hand Volks off a teg fitted now! so light i love em!:cool:

Also fitted them with 215/45/17 R888's for some trackday action.:D

Got a big list of things to do to the car over winter ready for some serious track action next year hopefully!

1-1.jpg

2-2.jpg

3-2.jpg

couldnt find a drool smiley :lol:

wheels looking awesome!...

cant decide on the stickers on your car... wether it'd look better without but suppose it wont really matter in the end ;) ha.

Looks Awesome Julian :cool: How you keeping mate?

My favourite wheels, I used to have a set on my old CW DC5.

Have you tried them without the centre caps? I preferred my old ones without them, thought they looked a bit bling.

What happened to getting a DC5?

very nice mate, im liking your car alot

Thanks mate!:)

couldnt find a drool smiley :lol:

wheels looking awesome!...

cant decide on the stickers on your car... wether it'd look better without but suppose it wont really matter in the end ;) ha.

Thanks Mark, few other people have said that about stickers but i like em:eek:

Looks Awesome Julian :cool: How you keeping mate?

My favourite wheels, I used to have a set on my old CW DC5.

Have you tried them without the centre caps? I preferred my old ones without them, thought they looked a bit bling.

What happened to getting a DC5?

Hey Will,

Not bad mate, DC5 was going to be my next car then this civic came up for sale. The centre caps are a bit bling, i think its the silver part. I'm only running them for a month or so to scrub the tyres in then they are coming off for winter, maybe i will try them without the centre caps then.

Wheels look much better mate, I bet those tyres give you a bit much grip.

:)

Back