• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

just bought this picking it up wednesday what do people think???

$_3.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
standard engine got a k&n panel filter, lowered on coilovers. thats about it got 97 on the clock with full history is there anything i need to look out for as my first type r.
all the gears are good and valve clearances been done etc.

Check if the timing chain has been done, it's usually good to get that done at around 100,000. Other than that, just the usuals, good oil, keep it watered, watch the tyre wear if it's been lowered on coilies etc. Cosmic is a great colour when it's nice and clean, get some Natty Blue Paste Wax from Poorboys! it will really bring out the metal flake in the paint.

timing chain not been done but was inspected and told it didn't need doing but probably get it don anyway for peace of mind :) its got a couple of scratches etc but apart from that its really clean. can't wait to pick it up now

nice car mate , was going to look at this my self , if it's the same one ,I saw it on piston heads in the chester area? , ended up buying a nice black one in Warrington , enjoy it .

Kidderminster I got this from really can't wait to pick it up. People's opinion on spoon exhaust was thinking just the back box to make it sound better but peoples opinions would be good

Buy it lol spoon n1 is awesome! Get a spoon b pipe as well and you will be living the dream on vtec lmao ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it is still don't know why as I left big deposit and am picking up Wednesday :) cheers I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back