• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Just got back from 12.5k service....

MUXY

Wiperblade Master
£138 with Ryland Honda Cardiff. 8)

They are selling 55 plate premiers for £16,495 which is £1800 off list price :shock: ......as a result they offerred £13k for mine which is a year old..... :evil:

3.5k to change......naaaaaa...I don't think so....but it is a better deal than others were offered. :roll:

Thats a cheap service, 12500 miles so i guess its your first service?

If so i wish mine was that cheap.

lightnin21 said:
Thats a cheap service, 12500 miles so i guess its your first service?

If so i wish mine was that cheap.

Yep...12 month service...I have only done 9500 miles....I feel robbed. :lol: :lol:

Got my service done on sat to only cost me £108!! at southern counties honda i supplied my own oil tho :wink:

Where is Southern Counties Honda? The 54-reg I'm buying will need servicing so I'll be looking round for the best deal (bearing in mind I may need to travel further afield). 8)

EmmaT said:
Where is Southern Counties Honda? The 54-reg I'm buying will need servicing so I'll be looking round for the best deal (bearing in mind I may need to travel further afield). 8)

Hi emma i see u have your eye on a 54 then :wink:

Its in Crawley not to far from u they are very helpful there except i took my CTR there for a clean and they didnt do my wheels!!!!

Oh well Customer service is excellent :wink:

MikeR said:
Its in Crawley not to far from u they are very helpful there except i took my CTR there for a clean and they didnt do my wheels!!!!

LMAO. You lazy git :lol:

You absolute Bunch of Reprebate C**ts!!!

Mine was £220 before anything was F**king done to it.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Back