• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 Just Got my FN2!!!

Hi all,

after lots of deliberation and indecisive moments over the past couple of months I finally have my FN2 :D. Picked up an 09 plate for 10k in NHB with 20k on the clock and I have to say after just one day I am loving it!!!:lol: She needs a clay, glaze and wax so will post some pics once finished. Thanks to all of you who have given me advice and guidance on what to look for when buying, its been a great help.

Cheers
Rochey

Very nice mate. Funnily enough I've also just put a deposit on an 09 plate FN2 NHB for £10k wih 20k on the clocks as well. How wierd is that? I pick mine up next week.

Good **** mate. Hope you enjoy it as much as I am enjoying mine! Post some pics when you can and let me know how you get on!

Rochey

I'm only in Mendlesham so often im in ippy, so may see ya around,
@Baldydave i think i've seen you a few times in stow i normally give a thumbs up but dont get nothing back, :(. I've got a milano red FN2.

Nice one. I will always give a thumbs up or dip of the lights to other TRO's. Will keep my eye out.

Rochey

I'm only in Mendlesham so often im in ippy, so may see ya around,
@Baldydave i think i've seen you a few times in stow i normally give a thumbs up but dont get nothing back, :(. I've got a milano red FN2.
sorry i am not normally a miserable **** will look out for a milano in future

Good **** mate. Hope you enjoy it as much as I am enjoying mine! Post some pics when you can and let me know how you get on!

Rochey

Will get some pics up. Loving it mate, unfortunately the clutch pedal has started to squeak :(

I'm sure Honda will sort it. Otherwise a cracking motor though.

Back