• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Just remembered

NYA

Don't know if i read about this on here or another forum. When the local garage carried out the service for my MOT, i had them at the same time(a family friend owns the garage), he called me up and asked if i would like Pollen Filters put in. I said "they should allready be there", he then told me they weren't and it would only be a small amount (£1) to put them in. Great i thought. Hang on, i looked at my service sheet from last year, at Hendy Honda in Exeter, and guess what they charged me £14 for, yep, pollen filters. But bugger me, if they weren't actually there, 'cos i know for damn sure, i haven't taken them out. So, has anybody else had this amazing thing of the Dissapearing Pollen Filters :lol:

Maybe they just charged you but didn't fit them..... Not all CTR's have them.... its a bit of a grey area but they should be fitted with AC but not all dealers do this.... my dealer didn't even know you could get pollen filters for the CTR.... :? :roll:

If they had charged me for somrthing that wasnt there i would be straight down there and demanding at least my money back.

I remembered that in the book it menioned new ones so I told them not to change mine as they weren't that old

Back