• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Just some advice needed on the Enkei Evo 8 Wheels?

Ok mate
I'm in leeds mate so thats a no lol.

I can get the enkei evo 9 wheels for about £230 and plan to powder coat them in the summer, just could do with any knowledge on these fitting to a stock ep3 regarding issues what bolts nuts needed ect and those spogit rings

I got the bolt and ring sorted I know what I need. Really like to see these on someones car the evo 9 enkei and how the run day to day with stock suspension and people in te car like.

Also thinking of fitting evo8 wheels to my ep3 are there problems such as rubbing when on stock suspension ?:)

Me too - got some Evo 8 RAYs - will they fit ? 18 x 8J?
My current set up.....

And then my new setup...
822d2a1d7345fdf1b0d9b986d5b1dd82.jpg
84612ffdc3af71686eb7f40b701ea62c.jpg

Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk

Hi all. Just bought some of these evo 8 wheels for my ep3. Will lug nuts fit into these wheels or will i have to stick with original mitsubishi ones?. Cheers all

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi all. Just bought some of these evo 8 wheels for my ep3. Will lug nuts fit into these wheels or will i have to stick with original mitsubishi ones?. Cheers all

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
You'll need the spigot rings to suit the civic hubs and also the flat seat wheel nuts. Not tapered or conical. The mitsi ones so be perfect or. Can get them on ebay to fit mitsi or Toyota pretty cheaply.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Back