• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Just thought I'd say hey!

Hey guys and gals!

I joined in November but haven't posted anything or made myself known

I bought a 2009 Civic type R for my 30th birthday needs a few bits doing to it, but when I have the funds I can't wait to start doing the bits I want to her! I have named her Tina type R I'm nuts by they way hahaha

Cheers!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    969.8 KB · Views: 78
Tina Type R. :lol: I like it!

Welcome along. :smt006

Haha well I joined ages ago, but didn't post anything so I thought I may as well do it now and get it over with hahaha

:) you have 2?? I wanted an EP3 back in 2009, but my partner at the time told me I wasn't allowed one!!!!!

:) you have 2?? I wanted an EP3 back in 2009, but my partner at the time told me I wasn't allowed one!!!!!
Not allowed one?! That's just not on!

Yep! I have threads for both cars in the projects section!

Spotted your motor on an Instagram page I follow! :)

Late, I know but welcome to you and Tina!

I also have a Milano Red FN2 (2008) and every alloy was scuffed when I had it. I'm toying with the idea of refurbing them myself but can't decide on a colour, i.e. whether to stay silver, go black or a very dark grey, like a dark anthracite. It's good to see photos of other people's cars with the darker wheels to see how they look.

Ideally I'd like to pair darker wheels with a full GP packs from Cox Motor Parts but I can't really stretch to that... well not without being incredibly selfish!

My wheels are a mess! Not my doing might I add, but the car was a bargain so it was expected :-/ I think they were originally silver and been sprayed black and it's strarted to peel... I'm in two minds whether to get them powder coated or to just get new wheels.. They are badly curbed as well.. I've been putting off with winter and i work on a building site so it's been a mess through the bad weather... But now I'm itching to get them sorted!
I quite like anthracite too, just not sure how it would look on red..

Back