• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K Tuned Hall Effect TPS

NYA

Has anyone tried the above TPS? I'm having issues on the Teg and need to get it sorted before selling. I'm on a Skunk 70mm throttle body and I've done the usual cleaning of the IACV etc. But I swapped my TPS for a cheap EBay jobbie, but wish I hadn't bothered. It solved my Rev hunting, but has now got me sat at 2000rpm and with an EML light on. The previous TPS didn't fire up a code at all but wasn't right. I'm looking at the K Tuned Billet or Hall Effect sensor to see how I go. Anyone with any experience, or just even some advice as I'm starting to lose my temper with it now and just need to sell the car. Cheers, Darren.

Have you tested the outputs for closed and wide open throttle?

Gonna try it the weekend H. I've been reading loads about TPS units and calibrating them, if I get home early enough in the week I'll have a looksee, if not I'll do it Sunday.

Mine read 0.55v but I don't know if that's due to my larger TB or it's the resting voltage for my ECU.

Back