• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

k1oo and aem induction?

hi, i have a standard ep3 ctr and was considerin puttin the k100 ecu with the aem induction kit on my car. i was just wonderin is this the best way to go? has anyone tried it? wat sort of gains will i get?

Could you consider putting "g's" at the end of your words too?

If you're considering a K100, you should plan ahead for any other potential mods you want to do, otherwise you will have to have it remapped every time you put a new mod on (i.e. exhaust, manifold etc).

i want to add to this also, if i have a race header that needs taking off for MOT time, will the mapping be ok for the short time its off?

i want to add to this also, if i have a race header that needs taking off for MOT time, will the mapping be ok for the short time its off?

No, the mapping will most certainly be not ok. Will your engine be ok for a short period is another matter, it may, it may not if you do change it for the MOT then don't give it any revs

Could you consider putting "g's" at the end of your words too?

If you're considering a K100, you should plan ahead for any other potential mods you want to do, otherwise you will have to have it remapped every time you put a new mod on (i.e. exhaust, manifold etc).
wat sort of gains would i b looking to get though? if i put the mani and rest of exhaust on before kpro wil it not put my engine managemet light on?

wat sort of gains would i b looking to get though? if i put the mani and rest of exhaust on before kpro wil it not put my engine managemet light on?

Dude, really keep the text speak down please, its not tolerated on this forum. Its too hard for our international members to read.

If you really went nuts with breathing and exhaust mods, and after a good mapper, you will get somewhere between 240/250bhp.

K100/KPro, is the icing on the cale when it coems to modding these cars for performance.

Back