• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K20 FTW: Rota Torques in gunmetal

Thinking I should get bonnet pins too, don't want the bloody thing flying up in my face!

Terry says there are holes in the bay somewhere for pins to screw into?

Not fussed about springs, don't want to lose what little comfort there is over bumps.

Alloys are on the distant horizon, something light and gunmetal/black.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thinking I should get bonnet pins too, don't want the bloody thing flying up in my face!

Terry says there are holes in the bay somewhere for pins to screw into?

Not a fan of bonnet pins at all, infact i'd go back to an OEM bonnet rather than use them....

Looking wicked mate, seats looked wicked through the windscreen too :D .

Your really building up some steam now !!

I have bonnet pins, I hate them, they are the most annoying fiddley things in the world. There are holes in the slam panel for them though, if they were needed. But I insist on not getting them dude leave it as it is.

Well the bonnet never flew up at 110 which was nice. The open vent now means you can hear the engine idling, quite tappety, like a diesel almost. Oh well, sucks to be a pedestrian.

Another mod tomorrow, and hopefully another later in the week.

Oh and tonight I found out the bonnet came with Jazz washer jets :) A nice surprise, much better than stock.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking good mate, not often you see a buddyclub bonnet sprayed up:cool:

You may find without the vent your engine bay will be flooded in heavy rain, might want to make something up for winter.

Don't like it mate :(

Would prefer it not sprayed up to be honest.

Nice colour to spray it though. :D

Back