• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Karcher K series pressure washers any good?

K3 or K4??

Replacing a 10 year old broken Bosch pressure washer, it did great! though a bit more power would have been handy but it was bloody too loud anyway lol!
so looking for a new, reliable, bit more powerful and quieter pressure washer with a budget of about £200.

My nilfisk was cheap and is brilliant. I'll find out what model it is tomorrow but got it off amazon

wow that ones only a quarter of the price of the karchers I was looking at :eek:
I guess its the name that your paying for really :confused: though I don't mind paying more long as its worth it, my Bosch one was cheap and basic but look how long it lasted lol!

I bought a Karcher, love it. Loads of attachments etc etc. Nilfisk was my next choice, great prices for them.

Another vote here for the nilfisk, I got the C110 last month and its great. If you look on sites like detailingword they always seem to be recommended over the equivalent Karcher.

Back