• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Karen's S2000

I have eventually worked out how to move photos from my mobile to my pc, so here you are:-

Attachments

• S2000 1.jpg
    S2000 1.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 94
  • Photo-0051.jpg
    Photo-0051.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 72
  • Photo-0052.jpg
    Photo-0052.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 77
  • Photo-0053.jpg
    Photo-0053.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 63
  • Photo-0054.jpg
    Photo-0054.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 95
Thanks for the nice comments, guys.:)

I have never ever had any intention of getting an S2000. It's such an impractical car but when I saw this one in the flesh, it was such a stunner that I had to have it.:smt055

The hard top is back on it for the moment until the hardtop stand is delivered to my house and I can then put the hardtop in the garage and have the softtop for the next few months.

Goodness knows how I'm going to transport my grass to the tip now. :roll:

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the S club Karen :smt023 looks like a fine example. :D

We just need some good summer weather now, mines not been out of the garage for two weeks because of the rain.

Don't forget to join up to www.s2ki.com and visit the UK section. :cool:

Hawt! Jesus, Scouse get your arse in gear and get one, so I can drive it! :p :lol:

Goodness knows how I'm going to transport my grass to the tip now. :roll:

get a sheep ... :lol:

V nice looking car....

I'm impressed no one has asked THE question yet.... So what is the first mod gonna be? or are you going to keep it "standard" ;)

get a sheep ... :lol:

There are plenty of sheep round here but they leave a bit of a mess. I will work something out.

V nice looking car....

I'm impressed no one has asked THE question yet.... So what is the first mod gonna be? or are you going to keep it "standard" ;)

I'm not planning to add any mods. I want to save up to do a HET next year and get to know the car. If I can afford it, I would love to do another trackday:smt004 but I expect it will be a different experience in the S2000 than the CTR. :D

Another thing that has made me smile is the number of people (mainly from work) who have asked to go for a drive in the S2000.

Karen

Last edited by a moderator:
Back