• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Keep it red or spray it

Ahh you must've missed the post after 7 pages where he wasted everyone's time by saying he's keeping it the same colour.

:lol:

Lol your going to be like wtf! ! I done some looking about tonight for the vivid blue pearl as found on dc5. Found a good few ep3's with it and oh my god!! It's absolutely stunning! Sorry cosmic but I do agree with you now lol.
when I said I had settled on red, the decision was made out of frustration as it's so god damn hard trying to decide! So I basically just said f**k it just keep it red. I didn't mean to waste anyone's time lol.

Found these pictured
u5ary2y4.jpg
peqyqy3u.jpg

yjypu3ym.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1366748633255.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1366748633255.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 17
  • uploadfromtaptalk1366748659414.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1366748659414.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 16
What do you think of the vxr blue? Seen the new astra vxr today in blue and the colour looked stunning in the sun!

I prefer the deeper DC5/FD2 blue if im honest... although the astra blue is nice, just slightly too light for me

I prefer the deeper DC5/FD2 blue if im honest... although the astra blue is nice, just slightly too light for me

So this is the same blue as found on the fd2 then?
I've seen a few sports going about and it has put me right off it, but then seeing it on the fd2 is awesome! Perhaps the paintwork hasn't been taken care of like it should on the sports that go about!

What do you guys think of the purple/blue colour found on the new focus ST?
Or even maybe the purple colour from the old HRV?

Back