• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

KEEPING IT REAL!

marky

Banned
The Ep3 is Perfect standard!

It took me a long time to find the perfect un-chaved one so why mess with Perfection? ;)

What do you think? :confused:

Cheers

Peoples perspective of perfection is different and at whim to change, for me I think the pre-facelift is perfection but not post.

Peoples perspective of perfection is different and at whim to change, for me I think the pre-facelift is perfection but not post.

Whats your ride :lol:

I'll race ya then we'll decide if mine is perfect :twisted: ha ha :lol:

Hair enough I do like the Pre-face too, hard to find a low mileage one though :(

EP3's ROCK!!!! :D

Please note I am under the infulence of Alcohol ;) ha ha

I thought when I bought my EP3 it was perfect, but I thought I would just change the intake, nothing else just the intake, so I changed the intake, then I thought, I'll just get a new exhaust manifold, nothing else, just the manifold, so I changed the manifold.................... Its in for a Supercharger on Monday.......

the moral to this quite tedious story is.... Once you start, it will never be finished...... Well thats the case for me anyway

I thought when I bought my EP3 it was perfect, but I thought I would just change the intake, nothing else just the intake, so I changed the intake, then I thought, I'll just get a new exhaust manifold, nothing else, just the manifold, so I changed the manifold.................... Its in for a Supercharger on Monday.......

the moral to this quite tedious story is.... Once you start, it will never be finished...... Well thats the case for me anyway

Ha ha wicked :twisted:

Iv been there done that and ONLY this time its staying 1million% Standard :lol:

CooL

What Ever Floats Your Boat :cool:

1314229253180.gif

I don't get this underhand nonsense. Something is going on that I don't know of. Which is cliquey and totally gay.

Ciao.

EP3 looks awesome.
EP3 handles decent.
EP3 sounds ok.

Therefore, Looks could be tweaked, but still look nice as it is. Handling would benefit from FRSU. Gruppe M.

Having owned an EK9, EP3, DC5 and ATR' and have driven DC2'S & FN2'S. I have to say that the EP3 is the worst.

Owned ZR and Ep3 and i agree that the ep3 owns the ZR lol , then again my nans zimma frame owned my ZR

Back