• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Keys & Fobs and where to get them

Does anybody know if these are the original key & alarm fob? I only have the one and the fob is a little worse for wear.

IMG_10981_zps4d6e4b4f.jpg

Also where would be the best place to go for a new key (or set of keys) and alarm fobs?

Honda dealer.

Thats where I got mine. They coded it for me too. The key was blank and I had to get it cut.

ive just had to order a complete new fob for mine as one of the buttons broke right off the PCB! It was £168 including coding, it came in on tues last week but they cant fit me in until the bloody 13th to get it coded in, so im having to place the button on the circuit board then press it to unlock/disarm the immob! pain in the ass but there u have it. anyway back the issue u got, i have seen just the casing (refurbing kit) on ebay for about £15 i think it was to save u getting a whole new fob if it works all ok. :D

You can get fobs off ebay. OK, they are not OEM quality.

I bought one last year as the original began to get very tatty. It was a big improvement and is great for everyday use.

as far as i know you cant get this one from honda anymore well so my local dealer told me anyone know for sure as am currently looking for a spare

Back