• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

kpro or remap

Er yeah mate, as Dotty said, you cant re-map a OEM ECU, you will need a K100/Kpro or equivalent. You will get the same gains from a K100 or a KPro, its all down to the map installed onto it.

Oh yeah, a K100 is a moddified OEM ECU. A KPro is a whole new ECU.

With a K100 a small chip is installed onto the ECU board which allows you to alter the settings.

A KPro is one of these made in a factory and rolled out as a bolt on mod if you like.

Oh yeah, a K100 is a moddified OEM ECU. A KPro is a whole new ECU.

With a K100 a small chip is installed onto the ECU board which allows you to alter the settings.

A KPro is one of these made in a factory and rolled out as a bolt on mod if you like.

Kpro can be fitted to a stock ECU also.

Is it posible to do it another way as i was speeking to a few lads last night and they were saying you might be able to use other things like an d apexi neo and someother hand heald thing is that possible as i feel hard of paying like £700 for a kpro of what ever and then £350 or what ever on top of that for a remap

Get K100 then ?
How much are you looking to pay for one?
and could you get a base map put on one as i can get it mapped over here and it will cost me £200 to get to liverpool and back without driving to anywhere in the uk?
would you get a much of a gain from a base map

what would i do just send them my ecu and a list of what ever mods ive done to the car. And just reconnect the ecu when i get it back i.e not get the honda dealer to do it?

Yeah send them the ECU, they can put a basemap on it (rsxcoldair maybe?) then you fit it back onto your car. Then get your local guy to tune it properly.

Yeah send them the ECU, they can put a basemap on it (rsxcoldair maybe?) then you fit it back onto your car. Then get your local guy to tune it properly.
Ah right thats good then ill have to get some performance gaining mods lol. The problem is theres no one over here with a rolling road to tune the car up lol.

Back