• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

l Leezer l Nighthawk Black EP3 l

Hi guys
New to the forum, thought I would post some pictures of my new toy.

r4-1.jpg

r1-1.jpg

r2-1.jpg

DSCF1286.jpg

Well chuffed with motor, clocked up some major miles in a week, think my petrol bill is sitting somewhere around 150 pounds since last Wednesday

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably my eyes, but what profile are those tyres?

Great car mate - I do love an NHB! 500 miles - you like it then :D

Not keen on the mudguards - happy 'tecing though bud! :cool:

Probably my eyes, but what profile are those tyres?

Great car mate - I do love an NHB! 500 miles - you like it then :D

Not keen on the mudguards - happy 'tecing though bud! :cool:

forgive me........NBH?

what profile should tyres be?

Looks good and welcome, check out the car care section. As it's black it will be a bugger to keep clean lol and there's some good pointers in there. Has turned me into a clean/detailing freak lol. I agree though, not sure on the mud flaps
NHB - nighthawk black, name of the paint. You also get satin silver, milano red, cosmic grey and championship white.
Mine is running 205/45/17, I think that's the standard size for tyres

mudguards can stay on for now, will remove next time I have wheels off.
I knew before I got it colour was going to be a major cleaning issue, fed up with silver, last 2 rides where silver, then red before that. Lover black when shes all polished up, gonna go for maguires 3 step at weekend maybe

Quick Update

Painted the front calipers two weeks ago, still waiting on a new dremel kit to do the rear. Can't remember how much now but paint cost about £4.50 for engine lacquer red, not a bad improvement for less than a fiver, plus hard graft of course :D

DSCF1284.jpg

:D :D :D

Mod update.

RM01A cat back fitted......lovin the note, worth the note :)

2i231a0.jpg

Aem fitted too, the both together have made a noticeable difference to Throttle response and some extra torque lower down, then when the VTEC kicks in :twisted:

JMR battery tie fitted today.

009.jpg

You will also notice the new strut. A J's copy made by a local engineering dude. I am quite impressed with the quality, apart from spending five days with the wet and dry to bring up the unpainted part, and still not happy with finish. Need some P120 for the weekend.

Excuse the dirty bay, It will be sorted saturday :smt023

Fuji looks a nice bit of kit Leezer. Hows the sound? Boomy? Loud? Or nice and tight high pitched scream of VTEC howl? :D

Battery tie +10bhp easy :lol:

Fuji looks a nice bit of kit Leezer. Hows the sound? Boomy? Loud? Or nice and tight high pitched scream of VTEC howl? :D

Not to loud lower down the range, nice sporty note, not raspy. Nice note at around 4k, not too much drone at motorway speeds. Then VTEC. I like very much :D

I understand why it is rated as one the best for the EP3. TBH I couldn't see anyone who has one, having a negative view on it, but maybe because its exactly what I wanted. I did do a lot of reading before I committed to a cat back.

Looking well there Leezer, bring her up to titanic quarters in bfast on sunday for the wee cruise thats on round to the strand in port, get some banter going:)

If i can convince him to come up on sunday you shall get that flyby vid you want:p hint hint nudge nudge

Back