• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Little help with suspension please.

We use Eibach springs and would recommend them for anyone who is looking for a standard Fast Road Set Up, there are other options depending on your needs but we have never had a problem. :D

We use Eibach springs and would recommend them for anyone who is looking for a standard Fast Road Set Up, there are other options depending on your needs but we have never had a problem. :D

how much would you charge for eibach pro kit and the bits and bobs for FRSU all fitted and ready to go?

With the price of the components one needs for FRSU; Parts + Labour + GEO = £300-£400

Tweaked up the suspension and gosh does it make a difference to road holding.
I haven't completed the setup yet, just waiting on the parts, but I can't wait for the results.

Can anyone recommend a good garage in the Notts/Derby/Mansfield area? I'm gonna buy the parts and get them fitted....need to soften the ride quality seeing as the local council have got no money to spend on the snow damaged roads. Feels like my fillings are going to shake loose sometimes.

most common places members take their cars too are

TDI North, Warrington
TGM Sport, Fleet

not sure how far they're away from you but both well worth checking out

They're both a fair bit away from me Shaenei but i've now found someone locally who's been highly recommended. Just a quick thought though....do non-stock springs invalidate warranty? Also, do you know what the 'shims' are that are mentioned quite regularly?

the shims on a FN2 are used to change the toe/camber of the rear wheels. If you change the springs I'd expect that to invalidate your warranty for anything which Honda can link to the change in springs

Crew's 65miles from mine, about the same as TDI North. I'm a bit concerned about the warranty issue though. Hmm, might have a re-think.

Right, i've decided.......I'm prepared to tackle the stealers should i ever have any probs with my suspension area in return for an uncompacted spine so i've priced up the parts and i think i've just found the springs i (think) i need http://www.europerformance.co.uk/pages/products/product_info.mhtml?product=555575122. Only problem is they drop the ride height by 25mm, which will look pretty cool but will end up ripping my exhaust off asi have no clearance when getting onto my drive. Can anyone suggest some progressive springs that leave the ride height the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back