• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Locking wheel nuts

I am part exchanging the CTR next week, and was wondering if the locking wheel nuts come as standard. The car come with them free when I bought it brand new but the 4off standard nuts were in the Jack bag.
I know the DC5 does'nt have them and I presume they are the same size.
:?:
I was thinking about taking them off and putting the 4 off nuts back on.

They are standard m8 with a CTR

could be worth the risk changing them over though with 4 normal ones and see if they notice if you know what I mean, if you get away with it all the better.

They aint that cheap either, I think they about £40.00 - £50.00 a set m8

The guy I am swapping with isn't a full time trader.(he just imports a few cars and sells them) I meet him at the JAE and he is a regular on the www.itr-dc5.com forum. so I wont rip him off for the sake of a few quid.

I'd buy some good ones for your DC5, I've read a few stories about the honda ones breaking half off. :shock: :? :wink:

Turbo5 said:
For a new forum I had numerous answers within minutes. Its quicker than the other forum. :D

Most people on here know the answers....the majority on the other forum are fukwitts. :wink: :lol:

Best to let them go with the CTR Turbo - takes away the chance for you to be bad mouthed at a later date!!! :lol: :lol:

Leave them go and look for some good aftermarket ones.

I bought the locking nuts from Honda for the DC5 (as they are the same) but I find the stick out more than the other nuts.

Best to look around for some that fit more flush with the rest 8)

You could always pick up a set of McGuard locking nuts from Halfords, supposed to be pretty good?

Where did scouse get the avatar? is that a new Civic or Integra Concept?

Can anyone post a link? Looks lovely! :D

Just bought some 2nd hand but like new Honda OEM ones off ebay. £16 including postage. :D Fitted them

Back