• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Log in & then back to the home page sorta.....me being a peni5 or the site playing up

SpaceMonkey

Midget Wannabe
As above really gang.

Log in & it take me back to the normal forum home page & it doesn't display my name or anything.
But yet if I want to post in the forums it works all A OK.

Me being a nob (Obviously it is before any of you nerds start) or the site misbehaving?

My comp at work sometimes does this after I've logged in. Takes me back to home page but name doesn't come up. Then when I click on Todays posts, my name comes up on the next page it loads. Doesn't bother me but just thought I'd let you know it happens to me too :)

I have to click calendar and then I go to what's new. Saves me faffing around typing an address in the top bar lol.

I never use the www. when using this forum and others.

The only problem is if someone posts a link of the forum using the www., you inevitably have to re log in.

Back