• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

lol where is my cd changer ??

Just been scannin ebay and seen a few type r's just been reading the adverts and some say cd changer etc. Ive had my type R 2 weeks now, where is the cd changer placed as i want to know if i have one ?? sad question but.....

kinsella said:
Just been scannin ebay and seen a few type r's just been reading the adverts and some say cd changer etc. Ive had my type R 2 weeks now, where is the cd changer placed as i want to know if i have one ?? sad question but.....

CD changer is was optional and should be in the boot on the left above the wheel arch, iirc

it may be near the storage tray under the passenger seat.... :wink:

If you had a 6 CD changer from Honda then it would be underneath the standard Honda stereo in the dash. 8)

adelphi said:
If you had a 6 CD changer from Honda then it would be underneath the standard Honda stereo in the dash. 8)

Yup, thats the one I have.

garage_mod-1126-1140907755_thumb.jpg

adelphi said:

Well mine was in the boot when i had my CTR so it depends which option is taken i guess?

Back