• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CH1 Looks like ATR.org might be back up shortly

Check out ATR.org looks like Ed has got the password and we might be back online soon.

Q: What happened here?
A: The host of the server and site got hacked, in an effort to halt the attack they decided a 'mass reset' of accounts was appropriate, unfortunately the database that links the forum to it's data had it's password reset also, hence the forum went down.

Now this isn't a major issue in itself, however the reset password wasn't sent out to customers until sometime later, in fact I received my letter with new password just today - Friday 7th December.

Prior to this I tried calling their phone support and failed several times (over one hour in a queue each time), when I did finally make contact I was advised I couldn't have any password credentials over the phone and hence the delay.

Now that I have the updated credentials I'll be bringing the site back online shortly.

News article in reference to the above - http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/11/30/fasthost_hack_update/

AccordR.org returns shortly.

not working for me yet. Guess it may take some time to filter down to all the ISPs or whatever

not working for me yet. Guess it may take some time to filter down to all the ISPs or whatever

No it's not working for me yet either, but it looks like Ed has at least got the new password.

Ed hosts the site himself so the change will be instant. You only have to wait for changes with ISP's when DNS entries are changed and it often takes up to 48 hours for the changes to filter through.

do you think they would notice if we nicked there smileys

:smt065 [-( :smt076 :smt077 :smt066 :smt097 :smt067 :smt098 :smt021 :smt071 :gayfight: :smt072 :lsabre: =; :smt018 :smt062 :smt084 :smt063 :smt075 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Smileys Rock!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

:smt065 [-( :smt076 :smt077 :smt066 :smt097 :smt067 :smt098 :smt021 :smt071 :gayfight: :smt072 :lsabre: =; :smt018 :smt062 :smt084 :smt063 :smt075 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Smileys Rock!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

:roll:

Back