• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Loony's EK

Hey, heres some pics of my EK.

The colour is aqua mint opal metallic, oem colour...fairly rare as far as I know
Got the car completly standard, this was the day after I got it

97750931sx1.jpg

And after a while it looks something like this, I've got most of the build pics, but not going to post them all now.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers, Mark

P11606631.jpg

P1170009.jpg

3-2.jpg

5-1.jpg

6_1.jpg

LoonyEK.jpg

Not sure on the carbon spoiler in the earlyer pics but the last pic is lovely. Looks like you've spent a lot of time and money on this.

Good work.

Yeah that spoiler looks a very odd angle.

The rest of the pics are very cool, and has come a long way from standard by the looks of it

Thanks for the nice comments people.

The EK9 spoiler is tilted on brackets, hence the weird angle, ive taken in off for the winter, but might get it colourcoded and put it back on again.

The car is still rocking D14z2 engine, being a student and under 21, I really cant afford a swap atm, no matter how much I want it. I really should write a out a spec list, just being lazy :p

I feel like some new wheels, any suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:
Car looks ace Mark.

Funny how when I saw your first picture in OEM guise, the colour looked a bit fuddy duddy, but complimented with the mods it looks great.

Back